It’s April 30th which means it’s the last day of the A-Z Blogging Challenge. Thank you to everyone who visited – it was an exciting journey through the alphabet! Having the opportunity to meet other bloggers, and visit and explore new blogs, made it all the more fun.
While Violet takes this opportunity to sleep (and escape my camera lens for just a little while!) here’s a recap of the alphabetic journey through April:
- Attitude – Cat’s Have Plenty Of Attitude
- Bach and Beethoven – Bach, Beethoven, and Other Ways To Calm Your Cat
- Celebrity – Celebrity Cats, Who is Your Favorite
- Dishes – Cat Dishes – Choosing The Best Food Bowl
- Entertaining – Entertaining Cats – Catching The Fun on Film
- Feral – 4 Ways To Help Feral Cats
- Garden – Grow an Indoor Garden For Your Cat
- Hiding Places – Hiding Places That Can Be Dangerous To a Cat
- Information – Information From Your Cat’s Litter Box – 4 Things They May Be Trying To Tell You
- Junk Food – Is Your Cat Eating a Junk Food Diet?
- Kitten – “K” Is For Kitten – 4 Ways To Help Your Kitten Adjust To Their New Home
- Longevity – Longevity – How To Help Your Cat Live a Long, Happy Life
- Multiple Cats – Multiple Cats – Should Your Cat Have Siblings
- Nine Items – Nine Items You Should Have In Your Cat’s Emergency Evacuation Kit
- Open Door – Open Door – Should Cats Be Allowed To Go Outdoors?
- Pros and Cons – Pros and Cons of Pelleted Paper Litter
- Quizzical – Cat Communication – The Quizzical Look
- Rescue – Rescue – 4 Questions To Ask Yourself When Choosing Your New Kitty
- Sunny – Sunny Windows and Other Places Cats Like To Sleep
- Traveling – Traveling With Your Cat? 5 ways To Make The Journey Easier
- Unsure Unsure If an Outdoor Cat is a Feral or a Stray? Here Are Ways To Tell
- Violet – “V” Is For Violet – How Do You Choose Your Cat’s Name
- While You’re Away – While You’re Away – 7 Reasons To Hire a Pet Sitter For Your Cat
- Xyletol – Xylitol and 5 Other Household Items That Are Toxic To Cats
- Yarn – A Yarn About Yarn – A Cat Obsession
This post is part of the The A-Z Blogging Challenge. A new letter, and a new post, for every day in April!